Causes of infertility
- Tubal Block
- Low sperm
- Most Important is Stress
This can be treated through medications, but when the condition is severe, like chronic PID, severe endometriosis, severe tubal block, and the sperms are infected IVF is suggested.
According to Ayurveda, womb preparation is the most important factor to attain fertility. Ayurveda fertility treatment/ panchakarma treatment regularize and improve metabolism. It maintains and keeps all the tri doshas Vata, Pitta, and Kapha in an equilibrium state. It keeps all the hormones and reproductive system in an equilibrium state. It removes all the toxins from the body and regularizes menstrual cycles.
Panchakarma procedures like Vamana, Virechana, Basti, Uttar Basti, and Nasya helps to eliminate toxins from the body and strengthens the reproductive system.
According to the Prakriti/Constitution of patients, medicines are selected.
- Amapacana and Agnideepana– Ama is undigested food when the food is taken and because of low digestive fire, it won’t digest, and then there is the formation of Ama. This forms toxins in our body. Panchakarma helps to eliminate toxins from the body
- Vatanulomana- Vata is the main dosha involved in infertility. So correcting the functions of Vata is very important. A medicine that eliminates Vata will help to correct the vitiated Vata dosha
- Vamana and Virechana- Removes all the toxins from the body and thus improves the metabolism and digestive system and strengthens the reproductive system
- Basti/vasty- Plays an important role to strengthen the reproductive system, removes the toxins and increases the chances of conception
- Uttar Basti- Is the procedure where the enema is administered through the urethral or vaginal route
These above all procedures help to eliminate the toxins from the body and help to correct ovarian, tubular and uterine problems causing infertility. These procedures help to nourish our body, revitalize the mind and strengthen the immune system.
Medicines which are used to treat infertility
- Ovulation failure/disorder – Ashoka, Dashamoola, Shatavri, Aloe, Nagakeshara, Guggulu.
- Premature ovarian failure- Jeevanti, Shatavari, Dashamoola, Guduchi, Punarnava and Yeranda moola.
- PID- Dashamoola, Guggulu, Punarnava, Gokshura , Yeranda
Error: Contact form not found.